Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative Intern (German/Dutch)
Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers – please apply.
The primary function is to provide pre-sales technical and application support, quotation, and product selection assistance to customers, field sales, channel partner for a designated portfolio as well as troubleshooting product problems/warranty, and application assistance received via phone, email, fax or Web. Partner with field sales to support and influence designated sales goals.
- Bachelor Degree (or ongoing studies)
- Strong intermediate German and English knowledge
- Some experience in an international environment
- Adaptable, able to learn on the fly and deal with ambiguity
- Good communication skills, can deal with people at all levels within the organization and from different background.
- Strong Time Management and Organizational skills.
What Eaton offers:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time