Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Handling inquires from customers and sales, for instance, to check stock and prepare documents etc.
2. Receiving, reviewing for accuracy of customer orders with relevant departments before processing.
3. Processing orders in SAP system and preparing necessary documentation as per customer request.
4. Coordinating with production, warehouse, logistics and other related functions to meet customer request on orders.
5. Fulfill regular reports as per management request.
6. Receiving and coordinating customer complaints with timely response and proper solution.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No