Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Marketing Manager
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will be based at our Moon Township, PA facility.
Reporting to Sr. Manager Marketing Communications (MarCom), the Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) is a modern marketer who knows how to leverage every customer touchpoint to create a content-driven, personalized experience with our brand. He/she is skilled at integrating digital strategies with traditional marketing communications plans. He/she is a subject matter expert at leveraging the full functionality of Eaton’s web site and digital tools to build awareness, increase demand and generate leads. Working closely with all marketing functions including MarCom managers, product marketing managers, the web team and the marketing automation team, the DMM identifies the most effective application of content and digital marketing principles in support of business goals. The DMM is responsible for project managing the development of the new Eaton website for assigned operating divisions and continuing to enhance the customer digital experience to make it easier to do business with Eaton. The DMM is also responsible for working with the MarCom managers to develop measurable, digital marketing campaigns, including managing the analytics and making continuous improvement recommendations.
- Lead the initiative to update the Eaton web site for assigned operating divisions, at times in the capacity of providing consultative advice and at other times, executing upon the plan; this incudes content creation, SEO keywords, metadata, attributes, tagging, images and page creation in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Create and monitor analytics dashboards for both the website and digital campaigns to assess market opportunity and customer experience impact; make sound recommendations from the data and rapidly adjust the approach when warranted; proactively recommend new digital tactics and projects based on data results and industry trends
- Actively participate in MarCom meetings to understand commercial objectives and the traditional marketing plans; create the framework for digital campaigns to support those plans, including drip marketing, lead nurturing and account based marketing campaigns that generate commercial results aligned with the business strategy; provide guidance on developing personas, the buyers journey and lead scoring
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all digital tools, including web, email, social media, mobile, interactive tools, paid search (SEM), keyword search (SEO), analytics, video, CRM, display advertising, pay per click (PPC), retargeting, webinars, video, etc.
- Participate on governance councils to set the direction for company-wide digital strategies, processes and programs
- Ensure that all communications and digital tools adhere to Eaton’s brand standards
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in digital marketing, marketing communications and/or content marketing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Moon Township, PA location
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, journalism, English, communications, engineering, business, IT or related fields
- Electrical product knowledge a plus
- Experience with the following:
- Digital tools listed under essential responsibilities
- Website development platform; Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
- Lead nurturing and account based marketing
- Content marketing
- E marketing automation platform, Eloqua preferred
- Superior written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to build rapport and work successfully in a matrix environment
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time