Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Communications- Lead Generation
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is seeking a Marketing Communications - Lead Generation. The Marketing Communications - Lead Generation will be based at our Raleigh, NC location.
The Marketing Communications - Lead Generation will act as a data scientist to support the influx of data from Digital Demand campaigns. The Specialist will support the execution and lead the measurement of nurture programs, email, tools, web pages, search engine marketing efforts and other conversion points. This candidate should be extremely web-savvy, take pride in enhancing our digital presence, and be able to steer our strategic direction through data that tells a meaningful story. The data that the Specialist will have access to will allow that person to identify trends, top performing content and vulnerabilities in the marketing funnel. Additionally, this person will work closely with our digital marketing team, business stakeholders, global counterparts and vendors to understand technological requirements and integrate innovative solutions into current digital projects. The Specialist will report to the Marketing Communications Manager (Digital Demand and Content Manager) and will collaborate with the extended Digital Demand and Product Marketing teams to deploy and report out on programs and best practices.
- Establish, track and report on key performance web metrics for Eaton Power Quality division to include SEM, SEO and retargeting programs
- Manage dashboards and lead generation reports to oversee and tie together digital campaigns (paid and organic); identify trends to drive sales opportunities by staying close to contact data
- Research and create innovative ideas that can bridge email, web, social, SEM/SEO and digital assets to drive solutions based campaigns aligned to business and marketing objectives
- Establish realistic goals and strategies for campaigns and support Digital Demand team counterparts and partners in reaching set goals
- Interact with, direct and manage budgets with partner agencies to enhance web traffic, lead scoring and lead passing
- Manage online forms, tools, selectors and calculators for different websites and measure site behavior including telemarketing handoff
- Work closely with a global marketing and product management team, as well as provide support for Eaton’s Power Quality business in Canada
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years marketing and/or communications experience
- Minimum 1 year SEO/SEM experience required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of the Raleigh, NC location.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, journalism, English, communications, business or related fields
- IT and data center industry knowledge a plus
- Budget management experience a plus
- Retargeting advertising experience a plus
- Agency experience
- Familiar with lead scoring and measurement methodologies
- Marketing technology experience with platforms like Microsoft Office suite, marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo, or similar), analytics platforms (Google, Catalyst, Omniture), content management systems, CRM (SalesForce, Siebel, or similar), Adobe design suite, social media platforms and tools (Hootsuite), web languages (HTML, Java)
- Proven track record in creative project execution, project management and working under deadlines
- Must be innovative, creative and collaborative
- Must be data-driven and digitally focused
- Must be a strong communicator
- Superior written communications skills, editing and messaging
- Must be a self-starter with energy and enthusiasm towards in a matrix team environment
- Must be an agile and results-driven marketer
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time