Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Communications - Campaign & Content Engagement
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is seeking a Marketing Communications - Campaign & Content Engagement. The Marketing Communications - Campaign & Content Engagement will be based at our Raleigh, NC location.
The Marketing Communications - Campaign & Content Engagement should have a passion for content promotion and engagement to support the Digital Demand marketing team’s content development efforts and maximize team results. This person will be very involved in reinventing and maintaining multiple lead nurture programs, drip email campaigns and online advertising efforts that will all be closely tracked. The goal of content engagement is to increase brand familiarity and product awareness within the IT and data center industry and, ultimately, drive conversions through targeted outreach. Additionally, this person will work closely with our digital marketing team, business stakeholders, global counterparts and vendors to integrate critical initiatives and launch plans into digital campaign efforts. The Specialist will report to the Marketing Communications Manager (Digital Demand and Content Manager) and will collaborate with the extended Digital Demand and Product Marketing teams to deploy and report out on programs and best practices.
- Lead revamp of inbound marketing campaigns and nurture programs to better utilize content tools and measurement capabilities
- Manage advertising strategy and oversee advertisements included in SEM, retargeting and media agency placements to ensure consistency and reach across all platforms
- Maximize reach of editorial content by being a main point-of-contact with public relations agency and facilitating placements
- Oversee content gating best practices that enhance the overarching content strategy
- Targeted email outreach (including, but not limited to industry and account based marketing) strategy and execution
- Interact with, direct and manage budgets with partner agencies to enhance content strategy
- Research and create innovative ideas that can bridge email, web, social, SEM/SEO and digital assets to drive solutions based campaigns aligned to business and marketing objectives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years marketing and/or communications experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of the Raleigh, NC location.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, journalism, English, communications, business or related fields
- IT and data center industry knowledge a plus
- Budget management experience a plus
- Mature lead nurturing program experience a plus
- Video production and editing experience a plus
- Involvement in media and public relations strategies required (agency background a plus)
- Email program experience (email nurture program)
- Familiar with A/B testing, lead scoring and measurement methodologies
- Marketing technology experience with platforms like Microsoft suite, marketing automation system (Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo, or similar), analytics platforms (Google, Catalyst, Omniture), content management systems, CRM (SalesForce, Siebel, or similar), Adobe design suite, social media platforms and tools (Hootsuite), web languages (HTML, Java)
- Proven track record in creative project execution, project management and working under deadlines
- Must be innovative, creative, and collaborative
- Must be data-driven and digitally focused
- Must be a strong communicator
- Superior written communications skills, editing and messaging
- Must be a self-starter with energy and enthusiasm towards in a matrix team environment
- Must be an agile and results-driven marketer
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time