Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Communications - Content Development
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is seeking a Marketing Communications - Content Development. The Marketing Communications -Content Development will be based at our Raleigh, NC location.
The Marketing Communications - Content Development should drive awareness and lead conversion through content development and the optimization of comprehensive thought leadership programs. The Specialist should be a team player who enjoys seeing content being brought to life. By identifying opportunities, vetting ideas, writing content and managing projects, the Digital Demand team will be able to have more effective and results-driven campaigns. This role will oversee content for web, email, interactive, social, advertising and additional campaigns to increase brand familiarity and product awareness within the IT and data center industry. As an overseer of the team’s key value propositions, this role will lead tradeshow messaging and event presence. Additionally, this person will work closely with our digital marketing team, business stakeholders, global counterparts and vendors to drive topnotch content and its usage. The Specialist will report to the Marketing Communications Manager (Digital Demand and Content Manager) and will collaborate with the extended Digital Demand and Product Marketing teams to deploy and report out on programs and best practices.
- Lead writing and development of diverse content types for digital platforms from concept to production to enhance web presence, nurture programs, product launches, social media and paid advertising
- Strategize for existing and new content so it is repurposed, measured and constantly optimized; Power user of content creation tools
- Create and integrate thought leadership content and provide support for product launches and targeted campaigns
- Correspond with end users, partners and sales to facilitate testimonials (both written and video)
- Lead social media efforts for Power Quality and work closely with corporate and public relations stakeholders to extend reach of message
- Provide tradeshow support by facilitating booth design, promotion material and logistical planning
- Interact with, direct and manage budgets with partner agencies to enhance content strategy
- Research and create innovative ideas that can bridge email, web, social, SEM/SEO and digital assets to drive solutions based campaigns aligned to business and marketing objectives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years marketing and/or communications experience
- Minimum 1 year experience authoring content for web and digital assets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of the Raleigh, NC location.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, journalism, English, communications, business or related fields
- Familiar with lead scoring and measurement methodologies a plus
- IT and data center industry knowledge a plus
- Budget management experience a plus
- End user and reseller engagement a plus
- Mature lead nurturing program experience a plus
- Marketing technology experience with platforms like Microsoft Office suite, marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo, or similar), analytics platforms (Google, Catalyst, Omniture), content management systems, CRM (SalesForce, Siebel, or similar), Adobe design suite, social media platforms and tools (Hootsuite), web languages (HTML, Java)
- Social media management experience
- Editorial content calendar planning and adherence
- Email program experience
- Tradeshow and event support
- Proven track record in creative project execution, project management and working under deadlines
- Must be innovative, creative, and collaborative
- Must be data-driven and digitally focused
- Must be a strong communicator
- Superior written communications skills, editing and messaging (video production and editing experience a plus)
- Must be a self-starter with energy and enthusiasm towards in a matrix team environment
- Must be an agile and results-driven marketer
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time