Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Eaton's Vehicle Group has an opening for a Senior Administrative Assistant. The Senior Administrative Assistant will support the Commercial Vehicle Sales function and will be based in Galesburg, MI.
The incumbent is the administrative support for all the Commercial Vehicle Sales departments; in addition to the Northeast region of Roadranger Field Marketing (RFM), OEM, and Aftermarket teams. A key function of this role is to support the strategic direction of the department as a whole in an effort to meet the department’s mission and key objectives.
- Maintain up-to-date confidential records and files for department; including LTAs (both in hard copy and in the Document Management System).
- Maintain monthly SIP Scorecards for OEM and RFM
- Schedule onsite and offsite meetings as needed for assigned leaders; including staff meetings, scorecard reviews, town halls, one on ones with direct reports, growth reviews, team meetings, region meetings, etc.
- Prepare travel arrangements and expense reports for assigned leaders
- Manage industry events for leadership, including sponsorships and memberships; order giveaways for industry events as needed
- Maintain and update data and links on RFM websites and SharePoint sites
- Prepare and distribute all correspondence; sort and prioritize all incoming mail
- Maintain calendars for assigned leaders; manage RFM Training Room reservations
- Compile, prepare, and distribute required department reports (e.g. Cognos, 360); distribute BVR’s monthly
- Distribute all of the Navistar direct pay invoices to reps for processing, track VDN’s and mail out checks.
- Issue and pay purchase order/non-purchase order invoices as needed; maintain P-card; keep track of commission checks received
- Approve VDN’s for Northeast Region and National Acct. Team #3
- Assist with overall campus support as needed
- Create claims for sales programs quarterly.
- Distribute and track DTNA debit memos for all regions, work with finance to reconcile monthly.
- Act as the gatekeeper for 2073 Vehicle Group for all leased vehicles and approve vehicle orders yearly; process paperwork for vehicle changes throughout the year.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative assistant/clerical position
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now and in the future
- No relocation is offered for this position. Candidates must live within 50 miles of the listed location.
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration from an accredited institution
- Experience making travel arrangements
- Experience working with regional/global teams
- Ability to use initiative and judgment to delegate authority in Manager’s absence
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time