|Location: Wehrheim, Germany, Home Office|
The Application Engineer CMA – Advanced Hydraulic Systems provides a high standard application support in advanced mobile hydraulics products, systems and subsystems mainly in DACH region to drive growth in all focus market segment.
- Provides high level applications support in Eaton`s PMC products, systems and subsystems within in EMEA with main focus on advanced electro-hydraulic solutions i.e. CMA Valve (Control Valve – Mobile – Advanced) , ASV Valve (Advanced-Steering-Valve) , CLS valve (Control Valve - Load Sensing)
Drives the overall platform strategy to meet performance expectations and requirements. Creation of product presentations
Provides technical input to sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match Eaton’s capability and offerings. Translates customer drawings, specifications and written requests into Eaton products / systems. Reviews industry and customer specifications for compliance. Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
- Takes ownership for meeting defined platform sales goals. Prepares technical presentations to create platform understanding and awareness
Builds close relationships with key personnel within key customers to enhance long term business prospects. Has credibility with customer and in industry market place
- Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
Collects customer intelligence and monitors competitive market data. Identifies opportunities for new and extension business in short and longer term by recognizing and documenting market trends, development trends, accurate knowledge of the competition products and the specific situation on the customer side. Supports & drives new market trends and techniques in new or better product solutions together with product management and engineering
Plans, organizes and manages projects to completion on time. Works with other Eaton divisions to maximize corporate sales opportunities. Close collaboration with the sales, product management and engineering departments to support all activities to increase sales, customer satisfaction and long-term relationship.
Applies product, runs final installation, data recording and troubleshooting. Handles multiple projects simultaneously with emphasis on key customer prioritization.Solves practical problems and deals with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Handles electronic data acquisition and measurement systems to collect system data for performance analysis.
- Coordinates input from manufacturing, customer service, pricing, sales, product management, customers, and others as required
Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations as well as teaching events.
- Uses the respective EATON-CRM, currently C360 for the administration of corporate data, for the documentation of activities, for the production of "Sales Leads" and for explaining the activity history with the customers
- Utilizes AutoCAD, ProFx, Automation Studio and Microsoft Office tools
- Join VDMA working groups
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, electrical or mechatronics engineering
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in application support roles
- Proven experience within the advanced Electro- Hydraulics market and applications
- Understanding process and control techniques, BUS technologies & systems, IPC & PLC techniques & programing, measuring technology
- Knowledge and experience with Co-De-Sys and/or others
- Service-oriented, combined with the ability to convince and inspire customers
- Self-motivated, ambitious, resilient, reliable & team player
- Independent and structured way of working
- Demonstrate strategic ability, and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, relationships and leverage diversity.
- Ability and desire to move to a higher leadership position within the business.
- Fluent German and English language knowledge. Additional skills in any other European language are welcome
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europa, Naher Osten, Afrika
Organisation: HYD Hydraulics Group
Ist Remote-Arbeit (z. B. Arbeiten von zuhause oder von einem anderen Eaton-Standort aus) für diese Position gestattet?: Ja
Ermöglicht diese Position eine Versetzung?: Keine
Reisebereitschaft: Ja, 50 % der Zeit
Requisition ID: 045900