Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Machinist Intern - Marshall, MI
Learns and follows departmental policies, procedures and work instructions
Interacts with other machinists, technicians, and engineering staff within the organization
Gains exposure to teaming fundamentals
Completes work requests with close supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent being achieved in 2018 from an accredited school.
- Completion or enrollment in a technical school for computer aided design, computer aided machining, welding technology or automotive
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Relocation is not being offered with this position. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Marshall, MI to be considered.
- Blueprint reading
- Basic understanding of tool room machinery (grinders, CNC, lathes, mills, etc.)
- Basic understanding of gages to ensure proper product tolerances
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time