We are currently looking to recruit a Material Handler to join our Mould Shop department for a temporary 3 month period.
The main role of the Material Handler is to carry out correct storage and issue of contamination free materials and also undertake general maintenance tasks of
the factory facility and grounds. Provide supervision for
contractors within maintenance remit.
· Operate and monitor the material handling system and secondary
· Grind material in a safe manor wearing the correct PPE.
· Cleaning of the grinder when switching materials, ensuring compliance to the
sites safety rules and safe working procedures.
· Weighing of unground materials ensuring the transportation to the correct skip.
· Emptying of the purging bins on completion of every shift.
· Report grinding figures to department leader to ensure they are entered into
· Observe and adopt safe working practices in accordance with Company health
and safety policy and all relevant legislation, IE. HASAWA 1974 etc.
· Undertake training necessary for development as agreed with Team Leader.
This is a temporary (initially for a 3 month period) full-time position working a 36 hour week. Flexi-working guidelines apply. Please note that by applying for this vacancy you will be subject to a background screening.
· Material Handling & Preparation.
· Basic Concepts of Statistical Process Control
· NVQ Level 1—Run & Monitor Injection Moulding
· Fork Lift Truck Driving Licence
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No