- To generate technical review data-packs and present them at Engineering Reviews
- Prepare and Lead technical presentations at internal and external design reviews
- Ensure timely and consistent communication on progress, impacts and changes associated with the technical directions and status of the projects. Maintain project manager and engineering leadership understanding and support of programme objectives and approach.
- Create technical documentation in accordance with company procedures and customer expectation.
- To participate and support monthly project updates (Programme Status Report).
- Participate to failure investigations associated with fuel system product
- To run performance calculation for component
- To support cost out initiatives throughout the business in line with Eaton philosophy.
- To keep up to date with latest aerospace technology especially that related to aircraft fuel system and general fuel component performance.
- Support future research and development activities and help identifying emerging technologies.
- Seek professional development and technical/project learning opportunities
- To maintain a well organised project filing system and working environment in line with Eaton
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time