Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Job Responsibilities :
1) Manage and provide technical leadership for the development and implementation of process techniques and methods to achieve the plant's goals and business objectives.
2) Lead in the transition of new products into the plant.
3) Lead the daily operations of the manufacturing engineering department and manage projects in support of manufacturing process continuous improvement.
4) Manage all process changes within the plant and lead communication initiatives between the plant and customers to resolve technical issues.
5) Develop manufacturing technology capabilities, lead the implementation of new technologies and capital expenditure projects, and manage activities to ensure accurate forecast of capacity, cost and lead times is achieved consistently.
6) Lead, execute and deploy an established manufacturing engineering process to ensure the objectives and KPI targets are met consistently.
Job Requirements :
1) Minimum Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing Operations, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications. Candidates with a Masters Degree in a relevant discipline would have an advantage.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time