Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager (Bussman & Fuse Gear)
- Market Bussmann products including developing marketing plans to exploit opportunities presented by new product development
- Run Eaton’s PRO Launch process for new product launches
- Generate sales by conducting regular customer visits and identifying opportunities for Eaton
- Provide offers and quote against tender specifications
- Recommend on & execute broad distribution channels arrangements including pursuing opportunities presented by specialist distributors & OEMs
- Recommend & execute promotional initiatives including e-Marketing and visits for overseas experts
- Monitor and influence relevant standards and other industry developments & develop strategies to leverage
- Provide technical and application support
- Provide product training to both external and internal audiences
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends through customers contact, attendance at industry association meetings, seminars, trade functions etc.
- Influence R&D direction towards ANZ’s requirements
- Provide product and forecasting support to other parts of the organization
- Produces and maintain price lists and marketing material
- Liaise with internal and overseas operations to improve customer satisfaction
- Build up the Eaton’s brand image via publishing papers and other activities
- Leverage multi divisional offerings sales opportunities
- Investigate opportunities to sell new products to existing customers or current products to new customers
- Carry out the roles and responsibilities as detailed in the quality, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Ensure commitment to the quality, safety and environment and proactively report any risks and issues
- Understand and comply with the company's mission, vision, policies, objectives and other requirements of the quality, safety and environment management system
- At least 5 years’ experience in industrial product management or sales
- Knowledge of fuse gear market
- Experienced in technical and engineering
- Degrees in technical or commercial disciplines
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time