Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PD Territory Manager NSW
- Maintain and further develop relationships with existing customers
- Identify and qualify new customers and project opportunities
- Identify and manage a key project pipeline
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to winning by actively involving other departments – Product management, Power Quality etc.
- Target key electrical consultants - influence their written project specifications to include features and benefits of Eaton products
- Create and take ownership of various strategies for products, geographical region, customer segment channel etc that leads to proactive activities and growth
- Provide quotations to customers
- Deliver a monthly report which communicates an understanding of market and competitor activities
- Present successes and best practice to the NSW team so we may continuously raise the bar
- Engage in daily discussions regarding LV/MV switchgear, power distribution components, drives & automation, power metering, distribution boards and associated distribution products
- Carry out the roles and responsibilities as detailed in the quality, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Ensure commitment to the quality, safety and environment and proactively report any risks and issues
- Understand and comply with the company's mission, vision, policies, objectives and other requirements of the quality, safety and environment management system
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales with electrical products.
- University or significant trade education.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time