Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton Hydraulic division has an opening for:
Location: / Sweden or Finland /
Provides a high standard application support in Hydraulics products, systems and subsystems in the supported region to drive growth in all focus market segment.
• Drives the overall platform strategy to meet performance expectations and requirements Creation of product presentations
• Supports the sales force in analyzing customer requirements and providing appropriate technical solutions
• Takes ownership for meeting defined platform sales goals
• Prepares technical presentations to create platform understanding and awareness
• Builds close relationships with key personnel within key customers to enhance long term business prospects.
• Provides technical input to sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match Eaton’s capability and offerings
• Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
• Identifies opportunities for new and extension business in short and longer term
• Collects customer intelligence and monitors competitive market data
• Plans, organizes and manages projects to completion on time
• Works with other Eaton divisions to maximize corporate sales opportunities
• Degree in mechatronic or hydraulic engineering
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in application support roles
• Excellent business understanding
• Extensive hydraulic experience, including knowledge of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves. Knowledge on electro-hydraulics is a plus.
• Service-oriented, combined with the ability to convince and inspire customers
• Self-motivated, ambitious, resilient, reliable & team player
• Independent and structured way of working
• Fluent in 1 Swedish or Finish and English language knowledge
• Valid passport and driving license “B” required
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
• Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time