Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton, Russia has an opening for an:
Application Engineer, Hydraulics
Location: Moscow, Russia
Provides a high standard application support in Hydraulics products, systems and subsystems in the supported region to drive growth in all focus market segment.
- Drives the overall platform strategy to meet performance expectations and requirements Creation of product presentations
- Supports the sales force in analyzing customer requirements and providing appropriate technical solutions
- Takes ownership for meeting defined platform sales goals
- Prepares technical presentations to create platform understanding and awareness
- Builds close relationships with key personnel within key customers to enhance long term business prospects.
- Provides technical input to sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match Eaton’s capability and offerings
- Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
- Identifies opportunities for new and extension business in short and longer term
- Collects customer intelligence and monitors competitive market data
- Plans, organizes and manages projects to completion on time
- Works with other Eaton divisions to maximize corporate sales opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in mechatronic or hydraulic engineering
- Specialized technical education and experience in Pumps, Motors, Valves, Fluid Connectors, Hydraulics and Hydrostatics to apply divisional products to a variety of customer requirements in many marketing areas related to the mobile applications segment: i.e., mining, agriculture, civil engineering, forestry, construction, etc.
- Hydraulics experience, including knowledge of hydraulic Hoses, Fittings, Pumps, Motors, Valves, Electronics, Software and mechatronics, systems design.
- Communication and team player skills to influence and motivate customers, and divisional personnel to achieve marketing goals and objectives.
- Basic understanding and implementation of applicable local standards with distributors and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Understanding of customers and/or distributors business, where applicable, in order to assist them in the sales, service and inventory of our products.
- Proven track record in hydraulics product management.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, relationships and leverage diversity.
- Proven service mentality.
- Russian & English Language is a must
- Experience operating in Russian Hydraulics Market.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time