Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Intern - Data Management Associate
We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
- Measuring and weighing products and packaging adhering to guidelines provided by the data management team.
- Photographing high quality images of finished products and packaging in multiple views adhering to the provided photo specification and product line guidance.
- Compiling and tracking progress of data in Microsoft Excel document.
- Working with the marketing/ data management teams who will priorities parts for data collection and photography.
- Working with the supply chain/ warehouse teams to get hold of products for data collection and photography. Products then to be returned in a state fit for sale.
- Inputting data into an excel spreadsheet in the required format and with the suggested units of measurement.
- Keeping the photo booth and equipment clean and tidy.
- Communicating to the data management team in India who will input data into SAP.
- Communicating progress to the product line and the data management team.
- High school diploma required
- Actively enrolled or has obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in marketing, business, or a related field.
- This position does not offer relocation. Must reside within 50 miles of Long Branch, NJ.
Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (please do not round)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship
- Skilled in Information technology applications (including but not limited to Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel. Photoshop experience also preferred.
- Strong communication skills needed in order to work well with multiple functions and also ask for assistance when needed.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous work experience preferred showing dedication to a role.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks to a high standard.
- Attention to detail to ensure product data is accurate.
- Creativity and customer focus in order to take good quality images.
- Ability to work a minimum of 24 hours a week.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No