Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Value Stream Manager
- Champion a Safety Culture through using MESH tools, safety best practices, and empowering all employees to take
- responsibility for their own safety as well as the safety of everyone they work with. Ensures that environmental health and safety issues are addressed considering local regulations, Eaton policy, and good corporate citizenship.
- Provide leadership in commitment in strategic use of Eaton Business System practices, personally leading the use and documentation of MESH,CIF, EQS, ProLaunch, and Tier/BSC processes with focus on performance of the entire value stream. Keep focus on meeting customer needs, both internal and external (Customer Centric Focus / KBKC) through leading and lagging measures.
- Responsible for daily operational performance indicators. Takes appropriate actions to ensure safety, quality, schedule, cost, and productivity goals are met. Manage the “Tier review” process to track and understand key operational metrics (leading and lagging) and develop strategies and action plans to improve operational performance.
- Responsible for creating and executing the profit plan for assigned value stream, including labor and resource planning, managing material and support costs, and future forecast to deliver upon financial commitments.
- Responsible for analysis and presentation of operational performance metrics and action plans to both Eaton senior leadership and customers.
- Responsible for building the organizational capability of the High Performance Work Teams through coaching, mentoring, and training of the Team Leads and Team Members. Utilizes the APEX process to manage performance of the High Performance Work Teams.
- Ensures required documentation and/or system transactions are executed to meet customer, manufacturing systems, and financial reporting requirements.
- Coordinates and assists with business initiatives to drive best practices across the enterprise. Champions process design and compliance to AS9100, NADCAP, EBS, and Customer Quality Systems requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Manufacturing or Operations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing people.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- MBA from an accredited institution.
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification.
- Experience with machining.
- Understanding of industrial safety and environmental regulations and practices.
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of Lean Management Systems/Tools and Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) and methodologies, including structured problem solving concepts/tools.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, including MRP logic and transactions.
- Thorough understanding of production planning, scheduling, purchasing, and inventory control.
- Ability to lead and direct cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of financial concepts and techniques utilized to establish value propositions for operational changes.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes.
- Strong leadership, process focus, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable managing high levels of pressure while delivering results.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time