Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Power Quality Software Technical Specialist
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
- Promote Eaton’s software solutions and articulate our value proposition in technical terms to EATON’s support people, partners and customers through conferences, training and other communication means.
- visit prospects or existing customers designated by the local Eaton teams from the country together with them in order to assess technical needs and enable implementation of EATON’s software solutions and to build the software technical skills of our organization providing technical inputs coming from his/her customer visits.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on our offers who can assist the field in closing major opportunities and partners in delivering their projects once opportunity has been won.
- Gather information (pros & cons) about offers from the competition to help building a competitive positioning of our offer.
- Receive feedback from each Country, both from Sales/Tech and Customers), to process, prioritize and report to PQEDs DPQ Software and Connectivity Team. As the Voice of Customer (VoC) the IPM SE will work to keep the customer needs addressed in the best way possible.
- Drive the technical adoption of EATON’s software solutions in the marketplace by introducing our capabilities to CSOs, VARs/ integrators, IT distributors and target small to medium data center end customers in all initial target markets
- Plan a technical enablement and pre sales support strategy that will allow quick transfer of technical knowledge and provide the technical training and support required to create momentum in each target country
- Serve as a subject matter expert who can help sales sign up new partners and close significant pieces of business
- Assess technical requirements from customers and propose technical solutions that will enable closing business opportunities
- Provide feedback back to PQ Division that will help further develop the product offering as well as its supportability.
- Participate in Software and Connectivity leadership team in refining our strategy and product offer
- Be the Voice of Customer (VoC) and manage and Process customer requests and feedback.
- University Degree in Computer Science
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Ability to work independently to reach the assigned targets, proactivity ad determination
- AB Driving Licence
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time