Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst - FP&A
· 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting
· Captive/Multinational experience (pre-requisite)
· Experience in multinational manufacturing industry and with ERP system
· Working Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (example - OBIEE, MFG Pro, COGNOS etc.)
· Proficiency with MS-Office – Power Point, Word and Excel (advanced knowledge of Excel is preferable)
· Excellent analytical skills to interpret and relate financial data so that the resulting comments describe the key risks and drivers
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English are required
· Adaptable to varying cultures due to the global footprint of the Hydraulics business.
· Work well under pressure and be skilled at managing multiple tasks within demanding timelines
· Ability to work in a fast paced, continuously changing environment and effectively dealing with ambiguous situations
· Eager to learn and work in a dynamic and complex organization
· Must be a team player with a “can-do” attitude
· Passion for business and ability to drive change
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time