Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst - QA Test Automation
State the primary function or overall purpose of your position.
|ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)|
List the essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results) which must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of your position as described above.
- Strong experience and capabilities in automating IT applications using industry leading tools such as OATS, Selenium, Worksoft Certify etc.
- Strong experience and capabilities in creating and maintaining various automation frameworks such as Data Driven, Modular, Key word driven etc.
- Experience in conducting automation feasibility analysis and defining automation approach
- Strong experience and capabilities in creating, maintaining and executing automated test scripts
- Strong understanding of various software development and testing methodologies.
- Experience in testing and/or automating ERP application (Oracle eBusiness Suite, SAP, MFGPro etc.) is strongly desired.
- Working understanding of integration with Jenkins, HP Kintana etc. is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong communications and business presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment. Industry recognized Quality Assurance certification is desired.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only