Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
APAC Finance Compliance Manager 亚太财务合规经理
- Creation of the annual BSR calendar with dates and reviewers.
- Monitor the completion of reviews.
- Report all findings, corrective actions, and best practices to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
- Track the remediation of control deficiencies and work closely with management to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Conduct quality reviews and validations of balance sheet reviews to ensure the effectiveness of this key control and compliance with Eaton policies.
- Ensure that monthly reconciliations and review processes are being performed by the sites and with rigor.
- Perform an independent balance sheet transition review when there is controller transition or turnover. Provides starting point for the new controller.
- Develop and deliver internal control and compliance training over the DSA process, segregation of duties & access reviews, balance sheet reviews, reconciliation procedures, and current accounting trends / topics.
- Assist with the deployment of Corporate and Sector financial policies throughout the business.
- Work with the site teams on the remediation of audit gaps (i.e. Internal Audit, SOX, EY) to ensure issues are closed timely and corrective actions are implemented.
- Assist the Sector Controller and Electrical Sector Internal Controls team with the deployment of compliance initiatives.
- Gather continuous feedback from site controllers and teams about areas of potential control vulnerabilities and assist with mitigating them.
- Assist with acquisition and integration efforts of new businesses to ensure appropriate internal controls and adherence to Eaton policies and processes.
- Perform special projects related to compliance on an as-needed basis.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution required.
Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting, finance policy and internal control standards.Position Criteria:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Financial auditing background & understanding of internal control theory preferred
- Strong understanding of financial business processes (INV, OTC, PTP, RTR)
- Proven project management skills
- Flexibility to anticipate and react to changes
- Desktop Analytics (Excel skills are a necessity)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including the ability to identify strategic approaches to ensure proactive solutions
- Experience within a global manufacturing plant environment an advantage
- Understanding of Eaton financial systems and standards preferred
- Multi-cultural awareness and experience beneficial
- Travel up to 30%
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ES APAC Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time