Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Material Planner/Order Processing Specialist
- Make sure purchase orders / stock transfer orders of MTO/MTS items are correctly and timely processed and goods delivered in time
- Make sure stock fill rates for MTS materials are maintained on appropriate level
Make sure MTO materials stored in customer stock are maintained on appropriate level andnot exceeding inventory value above target (cooperating with Order Management dpt.)
- Constant monitoring and adjusting the planning parameters to the current situation with regards to assigned goals and KPI
- Effective management, evaluation and continuous development of MTS/MTO supply
- Take measures to prevent / reduce material shortages
- Checks undelivered order items (works with relevant Order Management report)
- Creates returns, requisitions for delivery notes and credit notes
- Performs other tasks according to company requirements and instruction of direct or functional Manager
- preferred a professional education in industrial business management or similar to this
- MRP / ERP experience (SAP user experience highly preferred)
- Knowledge in materials planning
- Microsoft Office 2010 skills
- Analytical skills
- High team spirit
- Communication skills
- Fluently English
- German language is a plus
- High level of motivation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time