Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Power Distribution Sales Manager, Indochina
- Responsible to support overall PD business growth, maximizing revenue, profitability and market share
- Owns the deployment of consistent polices, framework and rules of engagement in countries
- Build strong relationship with key partners and be their advocate for escalations
- Track key top partners’ executives satisfaction level development
- Define, establish and deploy business strategy to develop and grow market share of PD in targeted countries, including route-to-market, offer positioning, market segmentation, customer program and organizational structure
- Lead together with the commercial person, the definition and implementation of business plan in achieving target set, including organizational set up in country, sales and marketing activities
- Define and develop resources, tools, programs and activities to support PD sales & marketing for both centralized and localized.
- Understand and identify customer needs and market requirement in the region as to align with Global and Asia offering strategy, influence offer innovation and competitiveness
- Deploy measurement platform to outline progress related to the deployment of the various capture strategies as well as their degree of success
- Interface with APJ on product life-cycle, introduction to sunset, launch readiness and 4P for portfolio
- Mentoring and coaching country Power Distribution team
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of channel management experience in Electrical field
- Regional experience and a proven track record in developing electrical channels
- Strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinker, problem solver with results oriented
- Strong IT or electrical partner network, market trends and competitive landscape
- Experience in adapting and develop unique partner value proposition with local teams
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Strategic thinking and planning with strong commercial and financial acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills
- Experience in the electrical channels business.
- Experience with power distribution systems and/or power electronics highly desirable
- MBA preferred
- Position Criteria:
- Ability to multitask, complete projects with tight deadlines and proven product management experience. Good balance of technical and commercial acumen
- Must be experienced in competitive benchmarking of features and price, new product requirement definition, business plan development, value proposition development, new product launch, forecasting
- Must also be experienced with customer meetings and presentations
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, in virtual teams (across different locations), and cross-cultural environments
- Ability to learn, articulate, and support complex products and technologies
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skillsStrong data mining and analysis skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time