Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HRS Operations Excellence Senior Analyst
- Responsible for coordinating HRS OPEX processes such as quality, SLA and case survey processes across the US/CA HRS work-streams as well as supporting these processes throughout HRS Americas/ Global team.
- Responsibilities for this position include coordinating HRS OPEX processes, reviewing work stream operating results with work stream leaders, weekly and monthly reporting and analytics, managing and maintaining the Global HRS OPEX and US/CA HRS SharePoint sites
Execute the quality review process for US/CA HRS center as the SME on the process
Maintain and refine the HRS quality criteria in partnership with each HRS work-stream leader.
Review, based on established quality criteria, a statistically significant set of HRS interactions, transactions and processes weekly
Ensure quality process is consistent with customer expectations, SLA’s and HRS operational procedures
Using weekly Quality results reports, provide monthly quality metrics for the US/CA HRS center including updates to global HRS scorecard
Conduct regular quality feedback sessions with HRS leadership team members based on HRS quality findings and provide coaching ideas to work stream leaders
Monitor and update the TTR/SLA targets for each solution in partnership with regional HRSOPEX leaders. Targets to be reviewed quarterly.
Support and administer Case Column SLA configuration and reporting.
Using Case monthly reports, develop and maintain monthly report metrics for the global HRS centers including updates to global HRS scorecard
Analyze results and contact HRS Center leaders as needed to clarify results or systemic misses
Monitor monthly results and compile reports to include in monthly global metrics presentation
Analyze results for trending and discuss for potential CI initiatives
Includes volume, financial results, TTR, Quality, Customer Survey results for each HRS region
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 2 years data analytics experience
- Minimum 3 years of Operational Excellence experience in a BPO or Shared Services organization supporting clients at international locations
- Demonstrated experience with, and working knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean practices.
- Experience working directly with onshore clients in the US, Europe and Asia to transition work to offshore location.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully achieve results working with different cultures and a diverse client base.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong process orientation in terms of juggling multiple priorities and sharing of knowledge
- Must be able to demonstrate a detail orientation in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in advanced features of Microsoft Excel for data analysis including the use and development of macros
- Demonstrated proficiency in advanced features of Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (HRMS, Case System, Taleo, CISCO/Avaya/ Finesse, Microsoft Suite etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint development and maintenance
- Master’s degree is preferred
- MS PowerPoint presentation development experience
- Experience in a team lead, supervisor or management role is preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No