Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Able to confer with Design/ Manufacturing Engineering from parent sites regarding manufacturability and testing/ qualification of new and current products successfully bringing new products into Manufacturing:
Ability to understand Assembly, Trimming, Welding, Paint, Machining, Marking & Stamping concepts and be able to interact with Design Engineers in technical discussions around these processes.
Ability to tailor process development/ equipment selection around expected volume and duration of the product.
Possesses a good understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerance usage, Including Drawing Interpretation and Manufacturing Methodology.
Familiarity with New Product Introduction project management systems and manufacturability concepts.
Capable of estimating costing on new products at various stages of Design completion.
Evaluates/Selects tooling and equipment supplies.
Develops, evaluates and improve manufacturing methods, including tooling, fixtures and processes.
Confers with material planner to assure identification of unique, long lead time, special handling or high cost items to assure appropriate measures will be taken prior to production startup.
Develops and analyzed statistical data and product/process performance to recommend and implement improvements in targeted areas
Confers with management, engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules and other considerations to facilitate production processes, tracks and maintains record of Manufacturing Standard Times and understands Capacity Constrains.
Develops, implements, and audits inspection and test plans, standards and acceptance criteria, and procedures/work instructions.
Able to work with direct personnel input in a daily basis.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in a similar position a plus
- Bilingual English/ Spanish(80%)
- Good communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Computer Skills (CAD, MS Office)
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of problem solving methods (Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis)
- Understands Product Structure and General Manufacturing Definition
- Knowledge in Metal Forming and Machining and mechanical assembly – Transformation Processes is a Plus
- Knowledge of industry and customer specific quality registration schemes and certification processes (ISO9001, AS9100, NADCAP)
- Knowledge of process auditing techniques to ensure compliance to defined quality requirements
- Detail Oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Green belt certified is a plus
- Strong Leadership skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No