Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This position is responsible for establishing, communicating and complying with the established goals and procedures for health, safety and environmental management, such as environmental, health, risk, industrial safety programs, and supporting plant security programs. Be sure to maintain ISO 14000 Certifications and company environmental programs. Support the requirements that apply in ISO 9000. Be a representative before the senior management of the environmental management system ISO 14001
Requirements to be met are the following:
• Comply with the applicable legal requirements regarding safety and environment
• Attending legal audits, as well as responding to non-conformances in time and form
• Collaborate in the establishment and achievement of objectives and goals of safety and environment
• Prepare, apply and keep updated the procedures and formats applicable to EHS
• Act as internal auditor of ISO 14001
• Comply with health, safety and environmental management standards and policies, as well as feed and validate information regarding metrics, incidents, campaigns, and other data required. Document, analyze, communicate and accidents, incidents graphics
• Coordinate everything related to emergency brigades
• Provide safety and environmental training
• Apply the ISO 9000 requirements that apply to the area
• Prepare and keep up-to-date the analysis of risk in the operation, procedures in instances and corresponding secretaries.
• Carry out actions to prevent injuries
• Collaborate with the different risk analyzes
• To Inform senior management of the performance of the environmental management system for its review, including recommendations for improvement.
• Completed career (Engineering or LAE)
• Solid experience 5-7 years in Safety and Environment
• Experience in implementation and monitoring of ISO 14000
• Knowledge of computer systems (word, excel, power point, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills, teamwork and leadership
• Excellent analytical capacity
• Excellent team work
• Skills as an instructor
• Ability to make good decisions
• Ability to work without supervision
• English language management + 80%
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time