Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Acts as inside support for Cable Tray and Support Systems sales team, leveraging project management skills to coordinate all activities during the project life cycle.
- Work with internal and external engineering resources as necessary to sign off on project plans or new product applications
- Perform project design tasks, including but not limited to; project take-off, development of scope documents, drawing layouts, submittal creation, quotation, release schedules, post order documentation creation, NPD, VAVE, structural/mechanical/seismic calculations etc.
- Work with manufacturing and engineering team to develop project specific parts/kits as necessary
- Works with customer & outside sales to develop cost effective solutions to meet the customer and project needs
- Works with customer & outside sales to develop cost effective solutions to meet the customer and project needs.
- Reports potential/actual problems requiring attention and provides alternative solutions when identified for project completion.
- Customer and Site visits as necessary to perform installation inspections, problem resolution, etc.
- Acts as the primary representative in technical assistance and project status
- Experience of design software i.e. AUTOCAD / AVEVA PDMS / SP3D/ SOLIDWORKS/REVIT/FEA a plus
- Experience in new product development(NPD)/ steel design from a manufacturing company utilizing high steel content
- Experience in structural system design/analysis and seismic bracing support design
- Knowledge of manufacturing documentation requirements for Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, heavy industrial projects:
- submittal drawings
- production drawings
- test reports & certifications
- Experience in an Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, heavy industrial projects
- Experience in working with EPC company
- Familiar with different international codes and standards (NEC, IEC, NEMA, ASCE, CBC, CSA,NFPA, IBC, UL, FM, plus others)
- Basic knowledge in cable tray system design/layout and support system solutions including seismic bracing
- Support systems design
- Two (2+) years of experience in application development and/or customer support
- Must be able to speak, read and write English well
- Good communication skills, especially on technical issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Eng’g, Civil Eng’g major in Structural)
- Experience with complete life cycle of product concept through production a plus.
- Experience partnering with sales and/or customer interface.
- Experience in working with a manufacturing company utilizing high steel content
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time