Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Heavy Construction Application Engineer
Prepare and present budgetary quotations to consultants using company price and delivery guidelines with the support of the projects team. Provide necessary reports and surveys requested by the management in a timely manner.
The employ must possess a strong work ethic, communication skills, competitiveness and willingness to learn, and be adept at building relationships.
- Broad and deep knowledge of EEG’s products and services.
- Proven ability to develop trust and build long term business relationships with customers and internal to Eaton.
- Must be able to make technical proposal presentations to customers and consulting engineers.
- Five to seven years experience in Construction or Industrial Sales, Product Line Engineering or Manufacturing, or related Electrical Industry experience.
- Skilled in use of Tools and Applications used by Project Engineers.
- Strong product and application knowledge of engineered to order assemblies.
- Excellent communication skills are required to facilitate teaching complex design and engineering concepts, including the ability to adjust presentation styles based on the audience.
- Skills required and bilingual Spanish- English is a most.
- Specific skill requirements include Bid Manager, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and MS Project, AutoCAD, Outlook, and Vista.
- Electrical industry and construction knowledge.
- Broad and deep knowledge of applicable electrical codes and standards.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time