Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
1. Facilitate the daily workforce performance in EOLTs and download stations.
2. Responsible for portions of design, development, fabrication, validation, installation and support of production test equipment.
1. Promotes company’s mission and vision by actively supporting Eaton’s ethics and values as well as quality policies.
2. Procurement of components and materials to construct test equipment in accordance with design.
3. Output: necessary materials for equipment fabrication.
4. Work with suppliers to ensure accurate quotation of equipment. Output: accurate quotations from selected suppliers for
price, delivery and technical adequacy.
5. Ensure equipment is fabricated to design specification. Output: test equipment built in accordance with design
6. Develop software for test equipment functionality, including HMI and controls (PLC). Output: a working program that
ensures proper test equipment functionality.
7. Evaluate machine / equipment alternatives for replacement or addition to manufacturing facilities. Output: cost effective,
8. Participate and/or conduct run-off of new machines / equipment to ensure process capability.
9. Output: completed run-offs with process capability calculation or Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
10. Install equipment at production facilities. Output: functional equipment installed at manufacturing plants.
11. Perform troubleshooting and repair of production test equipment. Output: implemented corrective actions allowing
proper equipment usage.
12. Provide technical assistance to project teams (ProLaunch) regarding product design and how this product design can
influence test equipment design. Output: product designs that ensure capable manufacturing and assembly processes.
13. Manage project work to meet project timelines and completion of ProLaunch deliverables. Output: deliverables that
meet project schedule requirements.
14. Provide technical assistance to manufacturing plants, as requested, to solve test equipment and process problems.
Output: implemented corrective actions
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time