· Should be Any Graduate / PG with 4 years of relevant supply chain experience
· Advanced Functional knowledge and exposure in Materials, Supply Chain, Sales & Operations planning.
· Excellent English communication skills.
· Proficient skills level in MS Office: Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, V-lookup, Conditional Formatting), word and Power Point presentations, Preferred MS Access exposure.
- Should have prior exposure into manufacturing plant or supporting supply chain operations for manufacturing site (Direct production, inventory management and material planning/scheduling experience)
- Should have good hands on ERP (Oracle, SAP, Mfg. Pro)
- Preferred exposure on forecasting tools like Demantra, Forecast Pro, Demand Solutions
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time