Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inside Service Sales Representative
Develops and executes sales plan to meet performance expectations and requirements. Position will be responsible for meeting or exceeding both an individual and a team sales goal.
Prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations.
Prepares sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness.
Builds relationships with key customers to enhance long term business prospects.
Administers all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response.
Generates quotes, special pricing requests, and partners with Sales Representatives, Distributors, and End-Users to reach regional sales goals.
Handles calls related to price checks, delivery times, inventory availability, literature requests, and order status from key Sales Representatives, Distributors, and End-Users.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 1 year prior sales or sales support experience required.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 mile radius of Raleigh NC will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
- Technical selling experience
- Knowledge of Power Quality and IT markets
- Ability to work independently
- Strong demonstrated drive for results; ability to meet/exceed sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and balance workload
- Computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (email), and Internet
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD FSCS Field Service Customer Support
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time