Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Inventory Analyst
- Optimize inventory days on hand (DOH) across all Satellite locations
- Develop and improve Kanban stocking optimization tools & drive utilization
- Improve assigned item (non-stock materials) ordering processes
- Achieve continued reduction and avoidance of excess & obsolete (E&O) inventory
- Reduce premium freight through improved material availability
- Work with suppliers to achieve short & consistent lead times, improve supply quality, and improve supplier on-time delivery
- Expand maturity & utilization of supplier stocking & inventory programs
- Provide on-going general supply chain support for all Satellite locations (managing SBMS shared inbox, create/maintain material masters & vendor masters, reporting responsibilities, manage monthly price updates and/or surcharge reconciliation with commodity vendors)
- Support materials and logistics cost productivity efforts
- Partner with Satellite locations to improve & sustain their use of Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF), specifically to capture interrupters related to material issues
- Support product line growth by aligning materials management strategy to Satellite business unit strategy, improve speed and agility of supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of supply chain and/or manufacturing experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- CPIM or CSCP Certification (APICS)
- Green Belt
- MRP experience
- MAPICS, AS400, Vista, Mentor, Qlikview experience
- VBA & SQL programming experience
- Strong statistical & data analysis skills, able to mine data, develop insights, & drive improvements with large & complex data sets using Microsoft Excel and other software packages.
- Demonstrated ability to influence remote stakeholders at multiple facilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and lead change
- General understanding of accounting principles, supply chain, and manufacturing processes.
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency, self-motivation, & ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills with proven ability to able to present & persuade complex ideas to all levels of corporate hierarchy, business leaders, customers, and suppliers.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time