Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Bachelors in Engineering with 4-5 Yrs. experience in SCM processes
- Strong Knowledge in MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Need to have working Knowledge of any ERP.
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person , via e-mail and over phone
- Quick response to deadlines
- Executing activities and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Business acumen: Understanding how markets work
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Project management skills preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No