Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Our hydraulic division has an opening for an:
Location: Havant, UK
• Responsible for all financial planing and forecasting activities
• Responsible for completing financial analysis of a wide range of financial, budgetary and cost reports for Senior management with a high level of problem solving skill and ability to communicate effectively across functions and hierarchies
• Responsible for ensuring all aspects of Financial Compliance and Control are met.
• Rresponsible for Financial analysis and Financial Compliance & Control across a variety of ledgers and organisations including Havant, Brierley Hill Ultronics UK & Ultronics Nordic
• PM program, and that EHS action items are resolved on a timely basis.
• Take the lead role in ensuring all ledgers are compliant with Eaton internal policies, legal regulations, Sox requirements and external audit requirements
• Responsible for the development of the Annual Profit Plan
• Perform standard Monthly accounting tasks in line with agreed standards and timescales as listed below for all the Havant, Ultronics UK & Ultronics Sweden ledgers
• Provide a business partner service to the SCM Materials Manager
• Manage all Inter-Company transactions including ownership of AP and AR ledgers
• Prepare and submit all regular external reporting and support external audits
• Application of established accounting policies and procedures gained through academic study and practical accounting experience and on the job training.
• Analytical and interpretive abilities.
• Sound knowledge of, and user skills in all pertinent computer systems and PC based analytical tools including but not limited to Mfgpro, Oracle and Microsoft Office.
• Well developed communication skills for personal, telephone and written contact with Finance and other departments to tactfully obtain required information and to supply solutions to problems.
• Accurate accumulation, collation, analysis and preparation of accounting and financial data.
• Ability to work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision and to resolve issues unaided
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment supporting change
• Experience of project work with the ability to make informed financial assumptions
What Eaton offers:
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
• Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time