Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Manager (MVA/MVS)
- Maintain current knowledge and expertise of product engineering technologies, competitor capabilities and practices, market conditions, and market channels in order to develop short-term and long-term product marketing and sales strategies for the company.
- Establish and maintain contact with customers for the purpose of effective product marketing and sales.
- Coordinate customer visits and inspections at the Greenwood facility to support product marketing and sales functions.
- Manage the preparation of effective quotations, bids, and related negotiation documentation for the sales of assigned product line products produced by the company.
- Plan and schedule customer product orders to achieve production loading objectives at maximum profit.
- Coordinate customer orders with the company’s engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure effective support in all relevant areas.
- Manage and oversee the installation of products at customer sites as appropriate and coordinate product warranties and continuing service functions for customers.
- Respond to numerous technical questions from customers in a timely, concise and professional manner to support product installation activities.
- Prepare monthly forecasts, reports, summaries, and other documentation related to marketing activities, sales, billed, orders entered, backlogs, negotiations, and customer satisfaction.
- Plan, recommend, and justify annual operating budgets and financial targets in accordance with known operational needs, strategies, and objectives.
- Provide training, instruction, and guidance to subordinate employees to ensure their knowledge of company products, marketing and service methods, sales, skills, and the effective use of accepted work processes and standards.
- Remain knowledgeable of required personnel-related policies and procedures of the company; monitor and correct employee actions or behavior to ensure adherence with required policies, procedures, systems, and rules.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in technical product marketing, sales and/or service
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a technical field preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of electrical distribution products, product features, marketing and sales strategies, current market trends, and existing competitive situations.
- Ability to analyze product markets relative to competitor prices, market trends, and product features, and to formulate effective marketing strategies and plans accordingly.
- Ability to effectively price products to attain desired company sales volume and market penetration in light of current market trends, product features, and existing competitive situations.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time