Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s Crouse Hinds Division within the Electrical Products Group is seeking a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will be based at our Syracuse, NY facility.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial forecasts, operating budgets and strategic plans.
- Provide in depth analysis on financial performance and root cause variances to forecasts.
- Report the daily progress of the business toward the monthly established goals, giving the management team the first
- line of reporting to trends in the marketplace.
- Perform detailed SG&A expenditure analysis to identify trends and areas in need of cost control focus. Provide valuable
- variance analysis to highlight issues or opportunities and promote understanding of necessary changes.
- Perform division finance month-end closing procedures.
- Work collaboratively with the department to propose and implement process improvement ideas to enable more accurate
- and faster reporting.
Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash flow statements for domestic and
international business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited institution is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Syracuse, NY facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Financial analysis experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, Hyperion Enterprise, Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM)
- High level of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities against multiple deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work well with people across multiple functions
- Ability to communicate/present to senior level managers
- Requires a strong understanding of standard financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) and working knowledge and application of accounting principles and practices
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD HQ
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No