Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative
Eaton’s Circuit Protection Division is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative will be based at our Chelsea, MA facility.
This position is within the Customer Service department, and reports directly to the Customer Service Manager. Responsible for managing quotes, service customer accounts, incoming orders, and serve as the primary point of contact between Eaton and our customers. Our primary goal is to maximize customer satisfaction by ensuring we meet our commitments to the customer. The position requires processing and tracking of quotes as well as the order entry and monitoring shipments. This includes working with sales on quoting product, providing status on orders, issuing RMA’s for items to be returned, and monitoring RMA process. All activities involve extensive interaction and follow through with customers.
- Work closely with the Outside Sales Force, Engineering, Purchasing/Planning and Manufacturing teams in order to follow the process from quotation to shipment ensuring Customer On Time Delivery are met
- Pull from customer web portals and process quotations, including gathering all documentation, drawing/parts lists and entry into our systems. Monitor the quotation through the system for timely deliver to the customer
- Partner with Accounts Receivable and customers to gather required documentation and set up new customer accounts
- Work with customers to resolve any account or purchase order discrepancies
- Timely entry and maintenance of orders utilizing various internal systems including SAP
- Distributing sales order materials/paperwork, monitor and status orders
- Proactively monitor customer delivery schedules and track critical shortages. Team with Purchasing/Planning to expedite orders to satisfy urgent customer needs
- Issuing and tracking RMAs
- Manage customer schedules and websites as required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with internal and external customers including interdepartmental teammates
- Analyze and problem solve customer specific performance issues
- Backup for teammate’s customers in their absence
- General departmental logistics and office support
- Perform other tasks/duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. Call candidates being considered must live within a 50 mile radius of the Chelsea, MA location.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service or sales within a manufacturing environment
- Experience using SAP or equivalent MRP system
- Proficient with all MS Office products
- Multi-tasker with ability to switch jobs dependent upon business needs
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Needs basic contract understanding in the form of Purchase Orders
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD TAM
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No