Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Electronics Manufacturing Engineer
· Work with the SMT team to run prototype runs. Ensure process optimisation for new product introduction
· SMT setup optimisation
· Analyse performance and liaise with Quality to investigate trends. Process control and variation reduction within processes
· Responsible for continuous improvement to ensure safe and positive work environment, streamline processes, reduce waste, enhance quality and productivity
· Creation and control of production machine programs, processes and manufacturing documentation
· Assist production in troubleshooting manufacturing operations
· Support cost-down / efficiency improvement projects to improve profitability and OEE performance
· Work measurements and STD Time Summary generation
· Adopting and deploying EATON LEAN systems using the prescribed ELSS tools such as set-up reduction, error proofing and SPC
· Lead projects and track individual line items to ensure successful completion of deliverables
· Work with NPI team to drive the transfer of new products and capable processes to production
· Experience of PCB’s and surface mount technology
· Knowledge of manufacturing concepts and understanding of electronics
· Good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced, accountable team environment
· Hands-on approach to all tasks
· Good time management skills and communication skills
· Experience of using ERP systems and databases
· Experience using SMT equipment & wave soldering equipment
· Previous experience in a similar role desirable
· Hands on test and assembly experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No