Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Cost/Price Analyst
- Develop recommended price quotations for new and existing products by gathering and analyzing cost information, competitive pricing, and profit targets.
- Contribute to all aspects of customer bids/RFPs by performing strategic pricing and profitability analysis of the business opportunity, and preparing sign –offs for upper management reviews as well as a post negotiation customer feedback.
- Support Sales team in price negotiations with value proposition creation, in-depth cost analysis, and negotiation strategy preparation.
- Assist Marketing personnel in the development of business cases for the presentation of new business proposals that require NRE.
- Support other types of pricing activities including the termination of liability schedules, expenditure forecasts, data sweeps and other cost & pricing data tasks requested by internal and external customers.
- Coordinate and execute periodic list price and net price changes including goal setting, timeline management, and stakeholder communications.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business, Economics, Finance, or Math
- Minimum 1 years of experience in data analysis, process improvement, and/or project management.
- MBA from an accredited institution preferred
- Experience in Finance or Marketing
- Business Acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in implementing and leading processes
- Ability to communicate across and up the organization
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No