Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Packer- 2nd Shift
- Locate and select finished goods to process customer orders. Operate warehouse picking equipment. Lift up to 35lbs. Climb ladders. Use RF scanners and computers to complete inventory transactions. Receive and put away incoming product.
- Responsible for quality of own work and safety inspections on forklift. Perform waste and material management activities in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Keep work area clean and orderly. Follow all safety rules and practices.
- Works in a team based environment to meet Bussmann business objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville, MO will be considered
- Previous manufacturing or packing experience
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No