Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
- Serves as SCM subject matter expert to maximize deployment and leverage of MMA and ERP. This role will support on-site OpA MMA OFA improvements across ESSG.
- Drive SCM improvement and goal development /deployment at focus sites. Work with sites/plants to analyze SCM issues and develop effective action plans (GANTT / A3) to meet objectives, then work with plants as a partner to complete.
- Support EBS through OpA site assessments
- Drive business process adherence to ERP requirements
- Drive problem solving of Material Availability and operational issues at sites through various tools: 5 Why, transaction maps, transaction and schedule adherence, Process maps, Swimlanes, VSM, PFMEAs, 8D, Gemba walks, CIF and Tier 1,2 3 processes
- Support and drive Cost Out with divisions/plants to achieve Cost Out objectives.
- Support SCM organizational capabilities and bench strength through functional excellence, training, and coaching.
- Support CIF implementation across sites (through LSW, FLL training, site GEMBA walks, etc.)
- Support site initiatives to drive inventory and material availability improvements to hit ESSG targets.
- Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, business, or engineering from university or accredited institution
- Minimum 7 years of progressive SCM experience with focus in Materials and Inventory Management
- Strong ERP system skills – SAP and/or MAPICS
- Whole-to-part thinking
- Proven problem solving ability: ability to coach, demonstrate and drive continuous improvement processes so problems are solved closest to the point of operation, and larger issues are highlighted for additional resources for corrective action.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team in the development and implementation of initiatives
- Demonstrated ability in strategic process creation and implementation
- Strong background in goal deployment, process management and building organizational capability
- Project or program management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence in a matrix organization
- Up to 50% travel as needed required
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, business management, or engineering
- CPIM certification or global equivalents
- Lean Expert Certification
- Six Sigma Blackbelt or Greenbelt Certification
- Experience with progressive organizations focused on step-function improvements in inventory, cost, quality, delivery and business process improvement.
- Internal Eaton experience as Operational Assessment (OpA) assessor and/or Eaton Business System (EBS) assessor
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time