Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Responsible to ensure that customer requirements are addressed, understood and satisfied, this includes selection of special characteristics, related training, corrective and preventive actions.
- Leads the complaints manage process by driving process continual improvement, implementing preventive and corrective actions, through the 8D and ELSS methodologies.
- Verifies the policies and procedures fulfillment to evaluate the product quality.
- Provides instructions, training, acceptance criteria and give disposition to the material when applicable, by leading the sort/containment activities for customer complaints from the start to the closure validating the effective of the corrective actions.
- Serve as support for TS16949 plant certification process and on-going TS16949 issues and comply with TS16949 and MESH requirements.
- Determine, develop and monitor inspection techniques and gauging to meet design requirements, including new product releases and current products through production and customer requirements knowledge.
- Provides daily assistance in production meeting to support the business decision on daily concerns.
- Maintains close communication with the Quality Supervisor and Quality Manager to ensure the right department operation.
- Attending training courses assigned by Human Resources Department to perform activities according to the Quality and Environmental policies established by the business.
- Develops and maintains general standard procedures and instructions for MRB/Certification areas.
- Supervises and coach the quality MRB/Certification team, coordinating the training for MRB/Certification quality team on testing and inspection functions.
- Responsible to lead the 5S+ standard on the MRB/Certification areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a manufacturing role.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Demonstrated knowledge and aptitude of quality systems. Required working knowledge and experience with computers, preferably with Microsoft WINDOWS applications.
- Strong computer skills in Computer Aided Drafting techniques and Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with little direction, and function in a team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of hand tools, diagrams, blue prints, schematics, gauges, and measuring instruments.
- Works experienced as a Quality Engineer, preferably in an automotive supplier organization.
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 certification and auditing experience
- Experience and knowledge with APQP, SPC, MSA, and GD&T
- Prior experience working with root-cause methodology and process improvement
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- Green Belt or Black Belt in DMAIC Process.
- CQE by ASQ or similar.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time