Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Executive Administrative Assistant, CTO Office
- Would you like to work for a large global multinational company in its world headquarters in a purpose-built modern facility?
- Are you looking to become a key team member in a newly created Department?
- Are you technologically savvy, creative and able to deal with ambiguity? Do you thrive on being an efficient problem-solver, thinking quickly and delivering result?
- Fully manage the CTO and staff calendars, proactively managing overlaps, required meetings, and conflicts.
- Plan domestic and global meetings (in person and teleconference) and coordinate all logistical needs.
- Schedule domestic and global travel arrangements.
- Create and/or modify routine and advanced reports/presentations and correspondence relative to detailed questions and information needs. Process complex, global expense reports in our system.
- Research a wide variety of information requests, prepare and analyze reports by drawing information from multiple sources of data.
- Ownership and execution of the Engineer of the Year recognition program.
- Other day to day activities as required.
- Demonstrate ability to deal effectively with senior management from both within and outside of the company.
- Deal effectively with cultural diverse populations.
- Are a self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Have a high sense of urgency and excellent professional presence
- Possess high level verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively use discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrate expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Possess high skill level in creating executive presentations.
- College degree (Associate/Bachelor) preferred
- 7+ years of experience supporting executive level staff in a global organization
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No