Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Enterprise Identity and Access Management Specialist
Involves working in a highly matrixed organization spanning domestic and international locations.
Responsible for process, standards, governance and performance of the shared structures and technical environments.
Ability to access and evaluate products/vendors.
Has a good understanding of the technical platforms, applications, and tools currently utilized at Eaton
Ability to drive projects with broad scope of deployment, including sector and/or region
Drives decisions and deliverables within team
Negotiate small to moderate scale vendor SOW
Architects and provides design guidance relative to Oracle Access Manager (OAM) for the enterprise, Eaton’s strategic standard for Access Management.
Assists in the development and deployment of the Enterprise IAM strategy and related toolsets using technical knowledge to satisfy Eaton’s business requirements, while identifying risks and conflicts within business requirements and technology capabilities, to set and meet critical success factors and realistic expectations . Develops reference architectures and related artifacts to educate and facilitate requirements gathering.
Collaborates with program and project managers, customers and technical resources to determine project schedule, as well as provides strong leadership by adhering to standard departmental policies, processes and documentation guidelines for project delivery.
Navigates and networks with Eaton's IT organization and key resources from the business sectors to successfully complete large and small projects. This includes working with other process and application owners to devise project timing and budgeting and acting as technical lead for integration and other IAM-related projects, including managing non-direct resources and communicating with IAM’s customers.
Conducts interviews with customers to understand the full set of Access Management requirement for purposes of project design and/or architectural evolution. Authors and upholds BRDs throughout the design process. Feeds input back into the strategy and roadmap process to ensure the program continues to evolve to meet current and future AM needs.
Communicates the Enterprise IAM strategy through concise, technical architecture documents, including the enumeration of all dependencies and integration points and the definition of methodology and standards for interaction, to ensure solution architects and developers have clear direction regarding engagement and integration with our standard AM solution.
Architects process models in accordance with design specifications, to streamline project performance and perform support activities in an efficient, effective manner.
Inspects testing procedures to ensure they are robust, as well as testing results to ensure an issue-free go-live. Safeguards faultless roll-out of all enterprise functionality.
Deploys high-quality, production-ready code and ensures implementation is successful, not only to meet the delivery expectations of the customer, but to also achieve IT Service Management targets.
Assumes accountability for specific portions of the toolset and the maintenance of application health. Supports Eaton’s IAM environment to ensure performance and availability. Establishes OAM health standards and maintains OAM to those standards.
Vets IAM services suppliers and inspects specific work completed by sourced suppliers to ensure that system requirements and installation objectives are consistently being met.
Ability to work on multiple modules/component designs
Has knowledge of project management methodology and tools. Consults with the business team to help develop, define, and prioritize work and project requests.
Participates in management and design of security and architectural models for complex projects
Provide proactive direction ensuring a stable and scalable solution
Collaborate with business and development teams to drive robust testing methodologies
Work within operational and performance metrics to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 5 years IT experience or a graduate of Eaton's Leadership Development Program
- Minimum 3 years’ technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software
- Experience managing projects having an enterprise impact
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of advanced security technologies and concepts
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Experience developing identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems
- Awareness of compliance and privacy regulations relevant to IAM in a worldwide environment (HIPAA, ITAR, SOX, etc.)
- Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of organization, both in and outside of IT.
- OAM 11g Experience
- J2EE Development/Application Architecture
- Active Directory administration
- Federation / SAML experience
- Directory Services experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical discipline such as: B.E / BTech / MCA / Equivalent (EITC) or B.S. Comp Sci / Mathematics / Engineering / Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of advanced security technologies and concepts, including user provisioning, Single Sign-on, directory services, RBAC, PKI, SAML, or digital certificates a plus
- Excellent proficiency with the English language (written and verbal). Additional language capabilities are a plus.
- EBS or SAP security administration
- OIM 11g experience
- OIA 11g experience
- Experience defining roles and managing an enterprise RBAC hierarchy
- Experience with major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix/LINUX, mainframe security packages, and/or leading packaged application solutions for ERP systems, CRM systems or portals
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time