Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2. Develop and review documents for the quality management system. Assure that the documentation of the Quality Management System is controlled and managed properly at the VSM. Assure that the documentation is updated and the correct disposition of material according with the engineering changes. Request engineering changes related to Quality.
3. Assure that the customer requirements are communicated through the organization. Support and verify that the Quality Policy and Objectives are communicated thought the organization. Achieve on time the ISO 9001:2008 procedures required and the EQS modules.
4. Verify that the Layered Process Audits (LPA) are carried out according with the program established. Participate and give support to the Internal and External Audits, 6S and LPA.
5. Start and coordinate preventive and corrective actions from internal audits, LPA’s, QRB’s and customer complaints, follow up and verify the accomplishment of them. Verify that the calibration program is followed. Assure to keep the equipment in good conditions.
6. Improve the quality indicators of the VSM area. Follow up DMR, Internal Deviations and Service Tickets status and assure to close them on time. Review and develop the quality reports required for the Quality Management System and Quality Product (Statistical Techniques).
7. CONC improvement project implementation (scrap, rework, warranty, ppms, etc). Support to other key projects of the business.
8. Support to suppliers development according with the established supplier assurance procedure. To work with the suppliers to request corrective actions for nonconforming product and assure the follow up of these actions. Participate in the pilot runs of materials (sourcing, new designs, transferences, etc).
9. Assure the material or product is inspected according to the work instructions, drawings and/or procedures. Update Control Plans, pfmea and IOMS. Validate and approve Standard Work Instructions.
10. Assure to receive the required training to guarantee quality of product and assure that the employees of quality are also trained to guarantee the quality of product. Verify that operators work according with Training Matrix. Validate the training evaluation of the operators.
11. Assure that the quality employees’ work in a safety environment. To promote a safety culture and an active participation in continuous improvement activities to contribute the work conditions in the plant. Achieve on time the internal and corporative procedures about the MESH and any legal requirement.
12. To work with production, Engineering, Logistic, manufacturing, sourcing and materials areas with the objective of solve quality problems and improve the operation. Lead the investigations of the customer complaints with the core team of the VSM. Post the quality alerts, start the he 8D´s analysis.
Knowledge of Quality standards development, high knowledge of the ISO-9001: 2015 and Internal Quality Audits, knowledge of Q-Pulse, SAP, English (able to have a business conversation), Metrology and Calibration, Core Tools.
Organized, Teamwork, management priorities, Finding alternative solutions, Negotiation skills
Problem solving tools (8D), Project management. Lean and 6Sigma knowledge. Strong Leadership profile. Strong product knowledge.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only