Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SAP Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Projects Manager
- Deliver breakthrough strategies to achieve results in the areas of scheduling, component availability, and inventory management, and delivery.
- Optimize SAP configuration and work practices such that system usage and automation is maximized mitigating non-valued added transactions / activities.
- Use of Eaton Shared Service Centers (SSC) – responsible for the identification of tasks and activities that can be completed by SSC and the successful transfer of task and activities.
- Drive optimization of supply chain standard work and practices. Implement metrics to determine effectiveness and implement corrective actions as required in the areas of processes and training
- Active participant in the identification of supply chain best practices and opportunities within Eaton SAP environments. Work with manufacturing sites to deploy best practices and standard work as it relates to scheduling and material management.
- Actively participate with the plant supply chain managers in the development and implementation of supply chain strategy.
- Provide root cause and corrective action identification assistance to sites and business relating to supply chain issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within Supply Chain function in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP experience in the areas of scheduling and material planning.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without sponsorship.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with a demonstrated ability to drive results in partnership with other team
- Ability to challenge the status quo, demonstrate courage and the ability to push for ideas to do things better and faster
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, in virtual teams (across different locations), and cross-cultural environments
- Ability to identify problems, passion for identifying root causes and developing scalable solutions
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to multitask, complete projects with tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business or Engineering from an accredited educational institution
- SAP experience with demonstrated experience in implementing system enhancements with the materials or procurement function
- APICS certification
- Project Management experience
- Direct experience working within materials or procurement
- Experience in a leadership role within Materials or Procurement
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD OPS Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time