Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Applies skillful negotiations with internal and external suppliers; conducts problem resolution and settles disputes; develops win/win solutions and creates positive relations with tact and expert judgment
- Creates innovative approaches for utilizing and applying project management tools and techniques for improved procurement practices; takes leadership roles within the department.
- Develops and helps facilitate cost out projects and commodity strategic actions, while managing engineering part changes, supplier requirements and new part requirements for the commodity
- Facilitates supplier questions on accounts payables and supports any necessary activity for disposition of invoice resolutions and/or payment issues
- Possesses expert knowledge and applicable skills in the supply chain process; and is recognized as an expert in analyzing and interpreting total demand plan requirements to support RWDD Goals.
- Comply with established SCM policies and procedures and support continuous improvement of EBE processes for SCM Purchasing / Planning.
- Lead efforts to ensure on-time delivery, on time customer shipments, cost and inventory reduction goals.
- Work closely with cross functional team to maintain schedule for NPI projects.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the movement of materials through the sales cycle to accurately forecast future production plans and analyze for proper inventory levels using SAP, BW and other tools.
- Maintain and promote strong relationships with manufacturers, suppliers, Finance, Quality, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Strategic Sourcing and other internal customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Business from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 2 years of Supply Chain Experience.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience with SCM Program
- SIOP Experience/Knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP, advanced Excel skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Knowledge and skills in MRP, JIT, Six Sigma, Lean Mfg., KanBan, Vendor Managed Inventory
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and an innovative mind set.
- Ability to work both independently and in team environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time