Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The primary focus of this role will be providing quality, regulatory and technical skills on process and product validation. The role will require significant interaction with customers and suppliers alike to get a resolution to their issues in a timely manner using root cause problem solving techniques and corrective actions through technical reporting and collaboration with a cross functional team.
• Continuously improve customer satisfaction by ensuring open communication and resolution of issues in a timely and effective manner
• Detailed knowledge of all products manufactured within the business unit and the supplier base
• Monitor customer/plant/supplier quality and provide rapid response for any quality problems
• Communication and monitoring of plant / supplier problem solving
• Co-ordinate Containment activities as applicable (Customer / Plant / Supplier)
• Analyse customer returns, prepare problem solving reports, assure implementation and verification of corrective/preventative actions
• Facilitate and lead 8D process improvement using a variety of Quality and Continuous Process Improvement tools, including but not limited to Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing
• Actively supporting quality improvement and cost reduction initiatives and presentations
• Monitoring and Tracking of all identified KPI metrics
• Core Workbooks / PFMEA / Control Plans / WI’s
• Proactive approach to problem solving taking full accountability for closure of quality issues
• Knowledge, practice and application of the Product/Process and Quality System standards of the International Certification Body ISO9001:2015, Industry Specific Regulatory Authorities (VDS, LPCB, NF) and Customer contractually specific Quality Requirements
• Use proven tools, techniques and methodologies to inspect products, measure process performance, perform product verification and validation testing, and to provide feedback reporting as required
Responsibility KPI charts weekly / monthly and associated action plans including but not limited to:
• First Pass Yield
• Dock audits
• Procedures and Processes updates in line with ISO9001:2015
• Customer Concerns
• Cost of non-conformance (CONC)
• SAP ERP system
• 8D, PPAP, ISO9001:2015, Internal Audit, External Audit, Six Sigma (green belt) and PFMEA
• Quality manufacturing / engineering background
• Team player and able to work on their own initiative and an ability to effectively manage relationships with multiple parties
• High level attention to detail
• Ability to investigate and drive to root cause
• Analytical & Problem Solving skills
• Good time keeping
• Perform under pressure
• Report writing
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to read and understand electronic schematics
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No