Manager - Human Resource & Administration
Provides support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training, and special projects. Assists in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings. Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
- Excellent work ethic and experience in working in unionized manufacturing set up is must.
- Ability to handle the grievances , counsel and create the win win situation.
- In depth knowledge of Labour Laws, legal compliance procedures is essential.
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve the employee issues necessary.
- Minimum experience of 12 – 15 years with working knowledge HR processes & practices in preferably manufacturing industry
- Post Graduate with an additional Diploma is Labour Laws is essential.
- Excellent communication and computer operating skills
- Ability to operate specialized functions of MS Power Point, MS Excel is a must
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time